The Liam Bracelet - Limited Edition for Heart Month
Brian's aunt is an acclaimed designer and her handcrafted jewelry has been sold in several luxury boutiques throughout the nation. She has personally designed this beautiful work of art that she has titled - The Liam Bracelet. This particular bracelet is a limited edition for heart month. There are two different colors to choose from and each item is handmade. 90% of the sales will go directly to Liam's heart surgery fund that will help cover the costs of his upcoming heart operations. The remaining 10% will help support organizations that are doing groundbreaking research on congenital heart disease. ❤️
Each bracelet comes with a protective jewelry pouch.